martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

ICE LITTLE BOY


Like a knife in my skin
the cold makes its road.
My own frozen sin,
like a heart without hope. 

Days just pass,
nights are my only rest.
My mind just wanna stop,
my body just says "next".

I feel my heart beating,
that boy is the salvation.
My lovely and little guy,
the reason of my creation.

It's like the love in the movies,
that stupid rose world.
I smile when I see him coming,
and my brain doesn't work.

Happiness isn't a item,
you can't buy it in the shop.
You find it when it searches you,
the down against the top.


2 comentarios:

  1. No me escribas cosas en inglés que no me entero >///< Lo haces aposta!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Y eso que tampoco he usado palabras complicadas jajajaja
      Rush

      Eliminar

Bienvenidos a Rush in the Web. Todos vuestros comentarios son bien recibidos, pero claro, cualquier comentario ofensivo o mal intencionado será borrado. Por todo lo demás, pasadlo genial en este blog y no dudéis en comentar!